☆Welcome to my blog!☆

Here will be some polished pixel art game assets, silly descriptions and serious gun models.

Stuffiez - nice cute things

 Stuffiez currently contains remodeled/designed sprites and modified original stuff for the X-Piratez megamod. You can check my listed items from the latest Changelog and OpenXcom/forum has these quiet topics HERE+HERE for my submod projects. Polished sprites which went into the XPZ can be found only from this blog.

Submodding started because I was eager to learn pixel art at a real project level. Before OpenXcom I had only done some small sprites for my original Jagged Alliance -95 inspired top-down indie game (now canceled).

ATM I'm working on terrains/maps for Stuffiez, and hopefully will get to show them someday. ๐Ÿ‘


May 8, 2023


If you have anything to say or ask in general, you can do it here, in the comments๐Ÿ‘‡


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chilly Village - Snow Blindness Surgery

  Q uickly and slightly polished Snow Village map assets done๐Ÿ‘ Spotted some illogical unusualnesses while playing, so I decided to try fix...