☆Welcome to my blog!☆

Here will be some polished pixel art game assets, silly descriptions and serious gun models.

Winter Forest - Early Spring Cleaning

 Another XPZ cold terrain set for Snowiez. Originals had some dangerously messy spots especially at night time - once again I had problems to see how to point&click..😕 It took half an hour to edit the grass and thicket more obvious. Later I put some extra time to polish the rest of tile sprites with custom detailing style, so now the map has a dangerous, but cute fantasy gamey world look. Aww, now destroy it with laser!
PS - I’m not going to touch ROADS_SNOW terrain at this time,
also FORESTSWAMP_SNOW terrain is not yet included

Chilly Village - Snow Blindness Surgery

  Q uickly and slightly polished Snow Village map assets done👍 Spotted some illogical unusualnesses while playing, so I decided to try fix...